BigCommerce is a pretty great ecommerce platform, but it is not the cheapest one. As such it is natural to be looking for a BigCommerce discount. And that is where we hope to help you: the purpose of this page is to basically serve as a FAQ about BigCommerce discounts.
Is it possible to get a discount on a BigCommerce plan?
- Yes. You can get a 10% discount on the Plus and Pro -plans (both are part of BigCommerce “Essentials“).
How do I get the discount?
- You get it by choosing the annual subscription, instead of the monthly one.
How much can I save with the discount?
- According to BigCommerce’s pricing information you can save $96/year when using the annual discount for the Plus-plan and if you use the discount for the Pro-plan you can save $359.88/year. Open BigCommerce account.
|Plan||Regular price||Price with an annual subscription|
As the term suggests, “annual subscription” requires you to make a payment for a whole year at once. As such, it is best suited for those who are confident that their store will be online for at least a year. The listed prices do not include possible taxes. Go to BigCommerce.
Are those the best BigCommerce discounts one can get?
- I believe so. At least I haven’t seen any way in which you could get a bigger/better discount.
Is it possible to get a discount on the Standard-plan?
- As far as I can tell, no.
Are the any special BigCommerce discount codes?
- In preparation for writing this text, I went through a bunch of sites that talk about BigCommerce coupon codes. However, none of them actually appeared to have a discount code, and instead they were just advertising the 10% discount that you get by choosing the annual subscription.
Can you get a discount on templates/themes?
- It does not appear so, and that is not really surprising because, as far as I know, none of the major ecommerce platforms have made it possible to get a discount when buying a template/theme.
Is it possible to get a discount on the BigCommerce Enterprise -solution?
- BigCommerce’s Enterprise Plan appears to be priced on an individual basis, and thus the possible discounts for it can not be offered in the same manner as for the pre-priced Plus and Pro -plans. And obviously with prices that are set on an individual basis, it is always a bit debatable, what the actual discount is and what is just the seller making sure that the sale happens.
Does BigCommerce offer a free trial?
- Yes. At the time of writing this they are offering a special 30-day free trial. Go to BigCommerce.
More information on E-commercePlatforms.com about BigCommerce: